A few weeks before the news of the NSA domestic spying program came to light, we had some of the top experts in online security on our stage to share insights on how startups can avoid security headaches before they appear.
Needless to say, had this conversation taken place a few days later, the tone would have been markedly different.
Tune in to learn expert advice from:
* Joe Sullivan, Chief Security Officer of Facebook
* Michael Coates, Director of Security Assurance at Mozilla
* Mark Risher, CEO/Founder, of Impermium
* Deron McElroy, Director of Regional Partnerships, Cybersecurity and Communications (CS&C) at U.S. Department of Homeland Security (Invited)
* Dan Goodin, IT Security Editor at Ars Technica (Moderating)
Watch it here. (And be sure to select the HD version!)