Under the Radar: Consumerization of IT
April 25-26 2012, Mountain View, Ca.
SF New Tech has partnered with DealmakerMedia
on their Under the Radar Conference and we’re hoping to see you there!
The judge and startup list is full of game changers. Super Early Bird tickets for the event sold out long ago, but don’t worry because we’ve secured 20 tickets for $50 off. Just enter the promo code “sfnt” when checking out here:
Below is more information about this April’s Under the Radar Conference.
The rise of webscale businesses like Google, Facebook and LinkedIn have permanently changed consumer expectations in the workplace. As business units are demanding real-time data on customers, IT needs to transition from an operations role to a hybrid like Dev/Ops or App/Ops to manage petabyte size data sets, create scalable infrastructures, and enable rapid application development. As we enter a new era of IT disruption, early adopters that are quick to capitalize on disruptive technologies will lead the market.
What is Under the Radar?
• Under the Radar selects a handful of the industry’s most compelling emerging startups that provide cutting edge solutions. Companies present to top IT executives looking to partner with and acquire new technologies.
• Under the Radar has been recognized as the most important showcase of innovation and deal-making forum in Silicon Valley. In the past four years, 67% of presenters have gone on to raise funding and/or be acquired by Google, Yahoo, Cisco, BT, Microsoft, Twitter, Fox Interactive, and others.
• Connect with over 300 executives from leading brands and businesses.
• Learn about the latest technology that’s disrupting the way business is done.
• Meet face to face with innovators and thought leaders.
• Hear where buyers of technology are placing their bets.
• CIOs, CTOs, VPs of IT, architecture, engineering, operations, cloud infrastructure, developers, product managers, investors, and more.
• Presenters get 6-minutes to pitch, and 8-minutes of Q&A.
• Categories this year include: Big Data, Paas, Mobile Security, Management and Performance Tools, Cloud Services, & Infrastructure.
Piston Cloud Computing
Subbu Balakrishnan, Director of Technology – AKQA
Yobie Benjamin, Managing Director and the Global CTO – Citigroup NA Global Transaction Services / Institutional Clients Group
David Berlind, Chief Content Officer & Editor in Chief – TechWeb
Alan Boehme, Chief of Enterprise Architecture, Business Innovation and Emerging Technologies – The Coca-Cola Company
Vitaly Gordon, Big Data Scientist – LivePerson
Derrick Harris, Writer/Editor – GigaOM
Art King, Global Infrastructure Architecture Lead – Nike
Jerome Labat , VP, R&D Cloud Automation Product Unit – HP Software
Fritz Nelson, SVP and editorial director of the InformationWeek Business Technology Network and executive producer of TechWeb TV – InformationWeek
Tom Peck, CIO – Levi Strauss & Co.
Steve Phillpott, CIO – Amylin Pharmaceuticals
Luke Rajlich, Distinguished Engineer – Zynga
Chris Schaepe, Managing Director – Lightspeed VP
Corey Szopinski, Creative Technical Director – Crispin Porter + Bogusky
Chris Weitz, Director, Technology Integration / Technology Strategy and Architecture – Deloitte Consulting
Peter Yared, CTO – CBS Interactive
Remember: enter the promo code “sfnt” when checking out to receive $50 off!