THE FOODBYTES! SUMMIT
-- Â Cricket-flour Cookies, Probiotic Sodas, Algae Proteins, â€œSmartâ€ Beer and Much More --REGISTER NOWÂ @Â http://www.foodbytessummit.com On Wednesday, February 25th from 2:00-7:00pm, join us and our esteemed partners at the first-ever FoodBytes! Summit to see the newest startups in the food tech industry and learn about investment opportunities that will shape the future of food.
FoodBytes! â€” aÂ production ofÂ Rabobank,Â the world's premier bank to the food, agribusiness and beverage industryÂ andÂ SF New Tech, San Francisco's largest and longest-running tech showcase eventÂ â€” is dedicated to helping investors in the food industry meet new companies that are disrupting and/or innovating in food-related software and applications, distribution, manufacturing, production and more.Presenting companies include:
- Kuli Kuli (Founder & CEO, Lisa Curtis) - Introducing a new superfood, moringa, to the US market.
- Patrickâ€™s Fine Sodas (CEO, Shawn Patrick) - Drinks capitalizing on the collision of the rise of probiotics and new awareness around sugary soda.
- Bitty (Co-Founder, Megan Miller) - Making delicious baked goods powered by cricket flour.
- The Algae Factory (Co-Founder, Pierluigi Santoro) - Addressing the need of alternatives to animal proteins and soy based products.
- RapidBio Systems, Inc. (CEO & President, John Erickson) - Developing a unique and fast food borne bacteria pathogen detection system.
- Agerpoint (CEO, Thomas McPeek) - Developing industry-leading technologies that redefine data acquisition, analysis, and translation for growers of fruit bearing trees and vines.
- Cherrysh (Co-Founder & COO, Bhushan Surve) - Bringing revolution to the soda industry by creating bubbly drink using fruits and vegetable juices with zero sugar added but tastes refreshingly sweet without a sense of guilt!
- BagIQ (CEO, Matthew Stanfield) â€“ Helping consumers make better informed decisions on purchases that impact health, budget and lifestyle.
- Pantry (Co-Founder & COO, Alex Yancher) - Making fresh food accessible. Anytime. Anywhere!
- FarmX (Co-Founder & CEO, Sanjay Rajpoot) - Solving problems in Food, Water, Education, Poverty and the Environment - deploying FarmMap Soil to create an IT infrastructure for outdoor industrial farms.
- Rocket Brewing Company (CEO, Ulrik Lehrskov-Schmidt) â€“ â€œBeer that makes consumers smart!â€
- Produce Pay (Founder & CEO, Pablo Borquez Schwarzbeck) - A payment platform that connecting Farmers, Distributors and Banks to ensure faster cash turnover and provide necessary financing throughout the supply chain.