6.27: The Internet of Everything: Here, There, and Everywhere
Thursday, June 27, 2019
DocuSign Executive Briefing Center
221 Main St., San Francisco, CA
5:30 - 8:00 pm
*** The first 50 tickets are 50% off with the code IOTEVERYWHERE ***
On Thursday, June 27th, join us as we dive deep into the Internet of Everything: Here, There, and Everywhere.
It's a known fact that building hardware -- and hardware companies -- is just plain hard. From managing the supply chain to the challenges of harnessing big data, companies that are on the leading edge of the IoT revolution are finding that it takes more than a good idea to bring a product to market. Layer in the massive expense of R&D, fabrication, and an ever-growing list of expenses to combat in the Bay Area, the companies that are leading the charge in IoT are forced to deploy creative tactics to break from the crowd.
Join us and senior executives from Iris Automation, Copper, Metropolitan Intelligence, Nodel, and Grush who will share their experiences and best practices of growing their companies both here in the Bay Area and up in Reno, NV, where a new hot pocket of IoT companies is starting to form.
* Grace McKenzie, Director of Operations & Controller, Iris Automation (SF & Reno)
* Doug Richey, CEO, Copper (Reno)
* Stephanie Hayden, CEO & Founder, Metropolitan Intelligence (Oakland)
* Garrett Kinsman, Co-Founder, Nodle (SF)
* Ethan Daniel Schur, Co-Founder, Grush (SF)
* 5:30 - 6:00 pm Networking + refreshments
* 6:00 - 7:30 pm Presentations, discussions
* 7:30 - 8:00 pm Further networking
Light beverages and munchies will be served.