Criteo (for TV) meets Flurry. Alphonso provides a new way for brands to engage with the consumers across the mobile apps they are already using when they are in front of TV. Take a look at our :30 sec video to see how it works. http://www.alphonso.tv // @alphonsoinc
InAppFuel Ilya Nikolayev, CEO
The Minigame SDK for Mobile Developers. InAppFuel is the first and only minigame SDK for mobile developers. We help developers boost their monetization and engagement via proven in-app minigames, including slots and scratch-offs. http://inappfuel.com
Medable Michelle Longmire, CEO
The new utility for digital health applications. Medable is a world-class HIPAA compliant platform for building healthcare applications. At its core, Medable provides secure data storage and transfer; secure user authentication and access controls, real-time connectivity, auditing, and data portability. These core capabilities allow any application built on Medable to be HIPAA compliant right out of the gates. http://Medable.com // @medableinc
Trunx Sandra Ponce de Leon, VP, Marketing
Joe Frabotta, Director of Marketing
Trunx lets you record life and stash it in private. You can organize and store your photos and videos safely and privately in the cloud. Tag, access, and share your memories whenever you want – if ever. Free your device to do all the things it was meant to do. And take ownership of your visual legacy. Trunx was founded in 2013 by Lifetime Memori, Inc., committed to bringing new cloud-based technologies to market in order to solve real world challenges faced by millions of mobile users worldwide. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. http://www.trunx.me // @TrunxApp
Telerik empowers over 1,000,000 developers to create compelling app experiences across any screen. Our end-to-end platform uniquely combines industry-leading UI tools with cloud services to simplify the entire app development lifecycle. Telerik’s tools and services can be adopted individually or as a platform and seamlessly integrate with other popular developer solutions.
Outlook.com is free, personal email from Microsoft built to keep you connected like never before. Share your photos and videos more easily, manage your inbox effortlessly, and stay up-to-date with your Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Google, and LinkedIn friends—all from one place. The Outlook.com team will be at SFNT to demo the product, answer your questions, and arm you with swag. Until then, check out www.tryoutlook.com.
You heard it first! SF New Tech is partnering with Macworld/iWorld to host a panel called “The Next 6 Products About to Break”. We’ll be selecting the best new apps, accessories, software and utilities tied to Apple-products to showcase their innovations LIVE on the Macworld/iWorld stage in front of media, VCs, and end users. We’ll be sharing details on how to enter in the coming weeks, but the buzz around these 6 hot products is sure to be huge. Macworld/iWorld generates over 2 billion media impressions – there is no better place to launch products for the Apple products market place. This is gunna be fun!
__________________________ DISCOUNTS TO MACWORLD/IWORLD
Score 3-day expo hall passes and 3-day conference passes to Macworld/iWorld (March 27 – 29, 2014) @ Moscone for only $10 & $149, respectively. Register with the promo code SFNT @ http://www.macworldiworld.com — sweet!
Big congrats to @Chrisbator, @Skinnyjeans, @Mohurley, @Dianasky, @Curtislu, @Irahulrana, @Libertymadison, @Aniline, @Magicsaucemedia, @Annebot who all walked away with awesome prizes!
__________________________ THANKS TO NEWAER & TRUNX
* Trunx – http://www.trunx.me
Hope you got to meet Sandra Ponce De Leon of Trunx, the newly launched cloud photo storage solution that’s generating a lot of buzz lately because their focus on privacy. You’re invited to score Free Unlimited Trunx Storage until Feb 2014. That’s right — upload as much as you can now for free, forever. That means that any photo you upload to Trunx or any photo, video or EchoPix you take with the app from now until then will always be free. You can use 5 GBs or 500 GBs! After, it’s simply pay as you go. Go upload privately now.
Your Uber code is still valid, use it or lose it! Register with code “sfntmacworld” and get 20% off your first ride. Or, 10% off if you’ve already been Uberized. Visit https://www.uber.com/go/sfntmacworld
Lastly, one of you beautiful women went home with an coat that wasn’t yours! From the inbox: “Crazy odds but someone had the exact same coat as me (even the same size) — and I took theirs instead of mine. It is a Via Spiga coat, size 8, it has leather trim, and a silk black and white liner. Is it possible you could post it or send an email to yesterday’s attendees? Mine had gloves in my pockets, and this one, although a bit newer, did not.” Ring a bell? Get in touch!
SF New Tech & Macworld/iWorld invite YOU to join the festivities as we raise a glass to celebrate innovation in old San Francisco!
On 12/18, we’re taking over Mayes, SF’s oldest oyster house and cocktail joint, to celebrate amazing tech, the holidays, and to raise money for a bunch of worthy causes! (See below!)
Come hang out by the fire with SF’s tech community and rub elbows with startup CEOs, developers, venture capitalists, bloggers, recruiters, and many more movers-and-shakers who wish to meet you.
* Very special SFNT holiday cocktails await! Clink your Glass with Robert Scoble & Shel Israel who’ll be in the house!
* Oysters, Oysters and more Oysters!
* Hands-on table-top demos from hotshots Trunx & NewAer and others.
* On-the-spot video interviews with NerdStalker.
* Some very special announcements about how you can be featured by Macworld/iWorld and SF New Tech in March!
* Arrive in style for your free SkyDrive photoshoot, and share the night’s high-res shots – #MeetSkyDrive
* Prizes! Tweeters who tweet #SFNTMacworld can win amazing prizes, including but not limited to:
— > Two tickets to the exclusive Macintosh 30th Anniversary Celebration – “A Celebration of the People and Team that Created the Macintosh” – January 25th, 2014 at the Flint Center, Cupertino, CA. (Value: priceless!)
— > One Macworld/iWorld Appalooza Standard Kiosk (for developers) (Value: $1495)
— > Three Macworld/iWorld Conference Passes (Value: $349 each)
— > Five Macworld/iWorld Expo Only Passes (Value: $30 each)
* Uber first-timers can get home safe with a special discount off their first ride!
Hope to see you … with bells on!
Trunx lets you record life and stash it in private. You can organize and store your photos and videos safely and privately in the cloud. Tag, access, and share your memories whenever you want – if ever. Free your device to do all the things it was meant to do. And take ownership of your visual legacy. http://www.trunx.me
The NewAer Proximity Platform SDK automates applications, letting them become environmentally aware from ambient radio signals like WiFi, Bluetooth, BTLE Beacons, Cellular towers or Bonjour devices. NewAer is iBeacon for every operating system. http://newaer.com
Macworld/iWorldis the world’s ultimate fan event for those who use, create, and love Apple products. Attendees will encounter a unique celebration of Apple technology-infused art, music, and film, as well as learning opportunities, and a shopping mecca in our exhibit hall filled with products and services for Apple users of all skill levels and interests. From home users, to artistic hobbyists and professionals, and the true Technorati—Macworld/iWorld gives attendees the chance to experience all that the amazing world of Apple-related tools can offer.
SkyDrive brings you free online storage so you can access your files anywhere. With apps for PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and Windows Phone, your most important docs, decks, and spreadsheets come on-the-go with you, across all your devices. With SkyDrive, your files are always with you.
Your ticket is more than just a ticket to party!
Last year, through ticket sales, our amazing community . . .
* Helped rebuild classrooms that were destroyed by tropical storm Isaac in Haiti (via the Hands Together to Defend the Children Orphanage)
* Provided dinner to 500 families in NY & NJ that were dislocated due to super-storm Sandy (via The River Fund Mobile Pantry);
* Provided 1 child in India with quality education for 1 year (via Non Formal Education Centres);
* Provided enough needles and syringes to vaccinate over 625 Somalian children (via Merlin USA).
* Trained one woman as a community health worker in Afghanistan, who will assist 9,000 women annually, in turn, saving thousands of women who would have lost their lives or the lives of their babies during pregnancy and delivery (via Creating Hope International).
* Helped provide a health worker with enough needles and syringes to provide over 1,000 vaccinations to children in clinics in Kenya, Ethiopia and Somalia (via Merlin’s emergency response in East Africa).
* Purchased a water treatment system for 2 families in earthquake and Cholera ravaged Haiti (via Haiti Hospital Appeal).
* Paid for books and a uniform for 1 war-torn and impoverished South Sudanese child for 1 year (via Omdurman Family Project).
* Supported civil society movements in Egypt, and protect citizen media and other independent news sources, as well as circumvent internet censorship in Egypt, Syria, and Iran by helping Access keep its servers running on the Tor Network (via Access).
* Conserved 5 acres of the Tanzanian rainforest (about the size of 4 football fields) for one year (via Tanzania Forest Conservation Group).
* Saved the life of a newborn by providing an Embrace Infant Warmer, an innovative low-cost warmer designed to provide thermal support to preterm newborns, in India this winter. (Via Embrace)
* Provided a complete 2 month treatment of the revolutionary, nutrient-rich Plumpy’nut® food to 1 child in Niger who is suffering from the worst form of malnutrition. (Via Edesia)
* Payed for supplies for job training and support (stationary, books, training curriculum and pens) for one young woman who has been exposed to the foster care and the juvenile justice system in San Francisco. (Via Spark)
* Bought a Guatemalan family a goat to help and improve their children’s potential in life. (Via Save The Children)
* Provided 2 Rocket stoves plus hands-on training to 2 Haitian women who’s families were displaced by the devastating 7.1 earthquake so they may cook their family’s food safely. (Via Trees, Water & People)
* Provided a loan for 1 impoverished woman in rural East Africa to start a business to help support her family. (Via Women’s Microfinance Initiative)
* Purchased 2,000 water purification tablets to treat 10,000 liters of water for at-risk communities in need of clean water. (Via UNICEF Tap Project)
* Provided 3 emergency clean birthing kits, including a bar of soap, clear plastic sheet, razor blade, an umbilical cord tie, cloth and latex gloves to help deliver safe babies in crisis situations and locales. (Via UNFPA)
* Helped to fight & end child sex slavery in the U.S by helping 3 Generations redesign & enhance their current website to fully utilize the latest social media tools & broaden their reach. (Via 3 Generations)
Meet Felix Puetsch and Markus Kuhnt co-founders of Go Fetch It. Felix and Markus will be pitching at our 12.11 event. Go Fetch It lets you define what you need and from whom–go fetch it makes sure you get it. Listen to the interview as Felix and Markus talk about the why they created Go Fetch It. Read more…
Meet Devrim Yasar, CEO of Koding who will be pitching at our 12.11 event. Koding is a developer community and cloud development environment where developers come together and code in the browser – with a real development server to run their code. Check out some background on Devrim Yasar and the Koding community in the interview below. Read more…
Meet Neel Murthy, Founder of Swapbox who will be pitching at our 12.11 event. Swapbox is a convenient way to receive all your packages without having to wait for the delivery at home. We talk with Neel to discuss Swapbox and its concept. Check it out! Read more…
Hey, checkout the latest in wearable technology. We interviewed Shariq Hamed, CEO of ever-popular Hot SmartWatch. Shariq will be pitching at our 12.11 event. Check out his video and Don’t miss the live demo. Read more…