Travelling by car these days can be a bit much to deal with because everyone is always on the go (traffic) and gas prices aren’t quite so friendly on your pocketbook. Waze, a very intuitive, free app for your smartphone (iOS and Android) helps you get from point A to B in several different ways. […]
If you’ve ever left a comment on any site on the web, ever, you know how hard it can be to keep track of comments directed back to you, or in general in that specific thread. Sure, there are several services that can help with this more than common problem, but none help you engage […]
What Is PointBurst? Much like HootSuite, TweetDeck, Seeismic, Etc, PointBurst is a social media syndication platform that allows its users to post to multiple platforms. The BIG difference with Pointburst is, “Organizations can also rapidly share every asset they create with their franchisees/resellers/affiliates/partners (“affiliate”) multiplying their reach, ensuring brand consistency, and providing valuable content […]
Another amazing SF New Tech in the books. There were free tacos, a packed house with hundreds of great connections being made. Along with the usual amount of triple digit connections, came the cards, oh lord, the stacks of cards. We love meeting you all, and your cards are great, we just don’t like the […]
Welcome to the Friends of SF New Tech!
The Friends of SF New Tech has been designed to serve companies and organizations that wish to have more access and visibility within the SF New Tech community.
As a Friend of SF New Tech, companies will receive the following benefits:
- Presence at our popular, sold out SF New Tech events via 5 complimentary tickets and 5 discounted tickets for your organization, colleagues and clients;
- Display of your company’s logo, description/offer, and contact information in a special “Friends of SF New Tech” directory so people can see your accreditation and reach out to you;
- Mentions of your company inside of our communications to ~10k SF New Tech members and enthusiasts;
- Your company profiled on sfnewtech.com;
- Free job postings on our job board;
- “Community Sponsor” status at one standard SF New Tech event ($2500 value);
- Other special offers as they arise; and more!