Join us and our friends from VentureBeat at MobileBeat2012!
Design is utterly dominating the mobile ecosystem
The most successful players are focusing on one thing: How to make products, services, and devices as compelling and delightful as possible – both visually, and experientially.MobileBeat 2012
— July 10-11 in San Francisco, CA — is assembling the most elite minds to debate how user interface and experience (UI/UX) is transforming every aspect of the mobile economy.
- Mark Pincus, Founder & CEO, Zynga
- Dave Morin, Co-Founder & CEO, Path
- Hill Ferguson, Head of Mobile, Paypal
- Mark Curtis, Founder, Fjord
- Chris Weber, President (US), Nokia
- Jason Spero, Head of Mobile, Google
- Michael Spiegelman, Director of Product Innovation, Netflix
- Michael Bayle, SVP, ESPN Mobile
- Scott Dadich, VP Digital Development, Conde Nast
- Tom Conrad, Chief Technology Officer, Pandora
- Joff Redfern, Head of Mobile Products, LinkedIn
- Yves Behar, Founder, fuseproject
- Plus many more! (full list here)
Register here with promo code “SFNT” and get 15% off.
Always a program highlight, the “Innovation Competition” will uncover 15 of the hottest new mobile companies as they pitch their products/services live onstage in front of an expert panel of judges and over 1000 attendees.
Join in and learn where the biggest opportunities lie, the pitfalls to avoid, and how to position your company to win on the new “design” battleground.