If you’ve ever left a comment on any site on the web, ever, you know how hard it can be to keep track of comments directed back to you, or in general in that specific thread. Sure, there are several services that can help with this more than common problem, but none help you engage quite like Engagio does it.
Engagio is a Gmail-like Inbox for your social conversations and relationships. Engagio provides a unified engagement dashboard across the various online/social spaces and gives the user a unique visibility about the people behind these conversations and their social identities.
William Mougayar, CEO of Engagio took a moment to speak with us, and here’s some things you should know:
- Engagio is a FREE service!
- They were launched in early Febuary, and currently around the 10,000 user mark.
- Engagio is all about “one on one” relationships.
- “We are a social conversation network, allowing you to follow others via engaging/commenting.”
- When you follow a user via Engagio, it allows you to see conversations only with them. But, you can also see where they are active (other sites) and choose to interact there or not.
- If you get a reply, you get a message in your inbox.
- You can leave a comment, then go back and edit, if you like, and re-share to sites such as Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr!
- Did we mention its FREE!!??!!
At some point, I’m told there will be a premium service with features like managing multiple accounts and analytics. This is where community managers will really be able to thrive and see results, but I’m sure you can expect advertisement to follow. Community managers won’t be the only ones ready to engage with the above mentioned free service. Anyone who is active on the web can benefit from Williams creation.
So, sign up today, and begin your personal relationship management. Bonus for the SF New Tech community (that’s you!): Anyone that signs up to Engagio AND Tweets about it will be entered into a drawing for an iPad 3! And if you also Share on Facebook, you will increase your chances of winning by two! Just follow this link to sign-up and we’ll automatically recognize your steps. (Note: you MUST share immediately after your signup to qualify for the draw!)